Spend a few hours kayaking along the mangroves, spotting fishing and endemic birds while enjoying sunset and a beautiful moon rise. Don’t miss it as it is the second full moon in March and it is called blue moon.
Venue: Syzygy Ecosports, Mayyanad Beach, Kollam
Waterbody: Paravur Backwaters
Time: 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Date: Saturday 31, March 2018
What to bring:
- Cloth: Please wear appropriate clothing for kayaking as you may get wet in the backwaters. A long-sleeve rash guard/swim shirt is recommended.
- Footwear: We require everyone to wear some sort of protective footwear during kayaking. Flip flops/crocs or similar are not appropriate as they will easily be lost and don’t want provide the correct protection.Water shoes or old trainers are ideal.
- Sun protection (sunglasses, hat, sunscreen).
- A change of clothes and towel.
What we provide:
- Qualified and experienced kayak guide, kayak, paddle, buoyancy aid (US Coast Guard approved life jacket).
- We can provide sit on top kayaks (single and double) and canoes (three persons and four persons).
- Our center is equipped with showers, lockers, and charging rooms.
Warning: Please refrain from consuming alcohol or other substances before/while doing paddle sports.
Attention: Only limited participants can be admitted. Reservation is recommended and mandatory. Admission is first-come, first-served basis.