Terms and Conditions
The dull stuff but nonetheless important. Please take time to read the terms and conditions of our activity and service policy. We do our best to be as reasonable as possible.
SYZYGY ECOSPORTS is a leading water-based adventure and outdoor activity provider in India and have exceptional safety standards with an impressive safety record since 2013. We aim to provide a fantastic water-based experience to all our guests. SYZYGY offers the highest standard with all of our activities. We use fully experienced, trained, and qualified guides and provide appropriate instructions. We make every effort to minimise risk and provide a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience. However, it must be made clear that there is an element of risk associated with any outdoor activity. When joining us for an adventure, every participant must acknowledge that we have made you aware of this and agree to these terms and conditions.
If there are any questions or concerns, by all means, give us a tinkle on +91 9916799949 or send an email to [email protected]
Terms and Conditions of Activity and Service
- SYZYGY ECOSPORTS reserves the right to change the venue or the activity or to postpone or cancel any trip if we feel water or weather conditions on the day of the trip could cause safety issues.
- SYZYGY ECOSPORTS accepts bookings either online, by email or chat, telephone or by written letter or in person. Payment can be made by Bank Transfer, Cleared Cheque, UPI Wallets, Cash or Card.
- Bookings are accepted when SYZYGY ECOSPORTS receives notification of a time and date for a product or service by email, telephone, chat, online booking or in person.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total amount is payable at the time of your booking. You acknowledge that the non-refundable deposit is to be paid immediately at the time of booking to secure your place.
- If your booking is made prior to 60 days from the date of the activity, 20% of the total is due. If your booking is made within 30 days of activity, 50% of the total is due. If your booking is made within 14 days of the activity date, then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
- The outstanding balance must be payable no later than 14 days prior to your activity.
- Bookings are confirmed when SYZYGY ECOSPORTS receives your non-refundable deposit.
- A booking confirmation will be sent to the person who initially made the booking via email or messages or chat.
- The information, dates, and pricing provided on the website are valid for current trips and activities only. Pricing, itineraries, and dates may change for future trips and activities. The itinerary provided may change slightly throughout the course of the trip or activity in order for us to provide the most fluid and positive adventure activity experience.
- SYZYGY ECOSPORTS reserves the right to make alterations to brochure details or website listings (own or third-party), and any other company documents, before and after any booking has been received and confirmed. Most of these changes will be minor, and in most cases, we will inform you at the earliest opportunity.
- Group trips, activities and expeditions are run by a trip guide who is the authority on all decisions that affect the health, safety, and/or well-being of participants. Any decisions made by the trip guide are considered final. If you fail to comply with a decision made by a trip guide, or interfere with the well-being or mobility of the group, the trip guide may direct you to leave the trip immediately, with no right of refund. We may also elect not to carry you on any future trips, activities or expeditions booked. You must, always, comply with the laws and regulations of the country during the trip, activity or expedition. Immediate termination of your trip may occur if at any time you engage in illegal or restricted activities, without refund.
- Even though SYZYGY ECOSPORTS carries full Public Liability Insurance, it is suggested that participants must note the insurance coverage does not cover the loss or damage (full or partial) to your personal belongings, mobile, tablets, cameras, ornaments, clothes, equipment, etc.
- Unless explicitly provided by SYZYGY ECOSPORTS in any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient insurance coverage is the obligation/option of the user and SYZYGY ECOSPORTS doesn’t accept any claims arising out of such scenarios. Insurance, if any provided as a part of the service/activity/trip/expedition by SYZYGY ECOSPORTS shall be as per the terms and conditions of the insuring company. The User shall contact the insurance company directly for any claims or disputes and SYZYGY ECOSPORTS shall not provide any express or implied undertakings for acceptance of the claims by the insurance company.
- ALL participants must be made aware by the person booking the trip that canoeing, kayaking, sailing, boating or any other water-based adventure activity, as well as all other outdoor adventurous activities, carry a degree of risk that can include and is not exclusive to death and disablement. Even though SYZYGY ECOSPORTS will manage these risks, there is still a chance that participants may fall into cold, turbulent water that is fast flowing or exposure to inclement weather and many other potential hazards associated with our activities. Participants will only attend on the understanding that they are aware of these risks and wish to participate of their own free will.
- You acknowledge and agree that participation in activities, such as adventure and recreational sports, involves inherent risks and dangers of accidents, personal and bodily injury (including death) and property loss or damage. You agree that you have considered the nature and extent of the risks involved and voluntarily choose to assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even those risks that result from the negligence of others and assume full responsibility for your participation in such activities.
- SYZYGY ECOSPORTS hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those where it is operating its offices. SYZYGY ECOSPORTS considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Kollam District in Kerala, India.
- On signing or completing a ‘Release Agreement’ or receiving a trip/activity confirmation, or booking you agree to honour and abide by the Terms and Conditions and Activity Terms and Conditions as documented by SYZYGY ECOSPORTS. You acknowledge that all the participants in your party are aware of these terms and conditions before participating in the activity or activities.